PACK FULL DIP GLOSSY NEON YELLOW
PACK FULL DIP GLOSSY NEON RED
With PACK FULL DIP GLOSSY NEON YELLOW becomes a tough, elastic and durable coating you can peel of like a sticker. It is also waterproof ad high-pressure water washable. It is a great option for customization, but above all, FullDip will give your car extra protection against scratches, dirt and humidity.
Full Dip Liquid Vinyl 400ML Aerosols Main Features
- Easy to use liquid vinyl aerosol. Once it dries, the spray turns into a tough, elastic and durable coating.
- Easy to peel off.
- Easily washable with most kinds of cleansers, water-resistant, dirt-resistant, high-pressure water cleanable.
- No cracking or self-peeling over the years.
- Fast drying, really flexible once dried.
- Water resistant, therefore it won’t fade or drip due to the rain or car washing.
- Traceless and easy peeling, protects surfaces from friction and rubbing.
- Use both indoors and outdoors.
- One Full Dip aerosol (400ml) coats up to 1.2m2.
- Full Dip is cheaper and better quality than Plastidip.
- First of all, the surface to paint must be freshly cleaned and dried for best adherence.
- Once your car is ready, shake the liquid vinyl aerosol well for a few minutes before spraying.
- Then, let the aerosol sit for a minute or two – this will prevent bubbles from forming.
- Let’s start ! Apply several layers of liquid vinyl. Let it sit and dry 10-30 between layers, depending on temperature. As a result, you will get a fine, homogeneous coating.
- In order to achieve an appropriate thickness, we suggest applying at least 4 layers of Full Dip liquid vinyl. As a result, you will be able to peel it off easily when you want to. Certainly, you might have problems in the future if the coating is too thin.
- Approximately, full drying takes around 24 hours. Just wait and then enjoy your great results!
- Don’t expose aerosols to temperaturas above 50ºC
- Avoid extremely low or high temperatures when applying the product. Optimal temperature among 5ºC and 35ºC.
- Wait at least 10 minutes between layers.
- Aprox 1h of drying per layer (approx. 0.2 mm).
- Approximate durability : Full Dip is likely to last between 1 and 3 years, depending on weather conditions and other factors.
- Content of the Full Dip aerosol : 400 ml.
Choose your favourite colour and get your DIY Full Dip Tyre Pack ! Have a look to our tutorial !