RED THERMAL PAINT
RED THERMAL PAINT
Full Colors Black Acrylic Paint 400 ml aerosols – Main Features
- High temperature resistant.
- Fast drying.
- High adherence to any surface. We suggest doing an adherence test on aluminium and high temp plastics.
- Really elastic and durable in the long run.
- Water resistant, high pressure washable and suitable for tunnel washers.
- Uniform, smooth finish.
- 1 400 ml aerosol is enough to paint your 4 brake callipers.
- Full Colours Acrylic Paint resists up to 700ºC.
- It takes about 10 minutes to feel dry to touch.
- Heat makes this paint crystallise. Heating-cooling cycles will harden it and make it durable and resistant.
- Lifespan: more than 3 years.
- 400 ml are enough to coat once a 2 m2 surface.
- To achieve the maximum resistance, we recommend 0.2 mm of thickness.
- Full dry takes around 24 hours.
- Avoid extremely low or high temperatures when applying the product. Optimal temperature between 5ºC and 35ºC.
How to Use
- Clean and dry thoroughly the surface about to be painted. Eliminate anything that might affect adherence negatively, such as dirt, oxide or old paint.
- Shake well the paint for a few minutes. Then let it sit for about 60 seconds in order to prevent bubbles.
- Spray the first coat – it must be thin and not cover the surface completely. It will help the following coats adhere best.
- Keep applying coats, leaving to dry for 10-15 minutes between layers.
- Apply at least 4 – 5 coats.
- If the surface was correctly cleaned and dry, adherence should be optimal, as well as the result and durability of the product.
- Leave it to dry completely for 24 hours.
Choose your favourite colour and get your DIY Full Dip Tyre Pack ! Have a look to our tutor